|2020-04-10 来源： 中国石化新闻网|
中国石化新闻网讯 据油气新闻网站4月8日消息 总部位于沙特的先进石化公司（Advanced Petrochemical）表示，该公司已与韩国领先集团SK Gas签署协议，在沙特建设和运营丙烷脱氢（PDH）和聚丙烯装置两大石化设施，投资额达18亿美元。
AGIC已经与美国鲁玛斯技术公司签署了一项许可协议，为843 KTA丙烷脱氢工厂提供Catofin技术，另外两个许可协议与意大利巴塞尔Poliolefine签订，分别为两个400 KTA产能的聚丙烯工厂提供Spheripol和Spherizone技术。
王磊 摘译自 油气新闻
Saudi group set to build two major petchem units for $1.8bn
Saudi-based Advanced Petrochemical Company said it has signed an agreement with leading South Korean group SK Gas for the construction and operation of two major petrochemical facilities - a propane dehydrogenation (PDH) and a polypropylene unit - in the kingdom at an investment of $1.8 billion.
The Saudi group said, as per the deal, its subsidiary Advanced Global Investment Company (AGIC) will set up a new joint venture, Advanced Polyolefins Company, along with the Korean firm for the smooth operation of these two plants being set up at Jubail Industrial City.
The PDH plant will boast a total capacity of 843,000 tonnes per annum of propylene, while the PDH facility will manufacture around 800,000 tonnes per annum of polypropylene.
According to AGIC, the entire project will be financed 25% by equity from shareholders and remaining 75% will be financed by JV Co through borrowing from lenders.
Under this agreement, AGIC will own 85 per cent equity stake in JV Co which will be financed by Advanced while the remaining 15 per cent will be owned by SKGP.
AGIC already has signed a licence agreement with Lummus Technology, US for the supply of Catofin Technology for the 843 KTA PDH plant besides two other licence pacts with Basell Poliolefine Italia for the supply of Spheripol Technology and Spherizone Technology for two PP plants with capacity of 400 KTA each.
The Saudi group has already signed up project management consultants for the project, it added.