|2020-05-12 来源： 中国石化新闻网|
郝芬 译自 能源世界网
Kuwait raises June crude oil official selling prices for Asia
* Kuwait has raised the official selling prices (OSPs) for three crude oil grades for sale to Asian refiners in June, a price document reviewed by Reuters showed on Monday
* The producer has set the June Kuwait Export Crude (KEC) price at $6.00 a barrel below the average of DME Oman and Platts Dubai quotes, up $1.80 from the previous month
* It set the June Kuwait Super Light Crude (KSLC) OSP at $6.50 a barrel below the average of DME Oman/Platts Dubai quotes, up $1.10 from the previous month
* The June OSP for Khafji was set at $6.00 a barrel below the average of DME Oman/Platts Dubai quotes, up $1.80 from the previous month
* Kuwait's OSP increase came after top oil exporter Saudi Arabia raised its June prices for most grades it sells to Asia.